Momentum BMW-Mini understands the importance and time involved in servicing and maintaining your vehicle. We have various alternative transportation options including a shuttle service, BMW loaner vehicles and Hertz rental vehicles to meet the various needs of all our valued customers:
Recently customers have asked questions about our transportation options. We want to take this opportunity and clarify Momentum BMW-Mini?s alternative transportation program:
- Customers must have a scheduled service appointment to qualify for a loaner or rental vehicle. (It is important to note all efforts will be made to accommodate customers with emergency situations)
- Given the popularity of our loaner program, we recommend you call for your scheduled appointment several weeks ahead of your desired appointment time. Often times the wait for vehicles is approximately 2-3 weeks long.
- To obtain a loaner vehicle, work on the vehicle must exceed 4 hours of labor. Customers with less than 4 hours work are invited to wait in our comfortable customer lounge or be shuttled to their destination (Note: 15 mile radius from the dealership)
- All loaner and rental customers must be at least 21 years of age, in possession of a valid Texas driver?s license, a current insurance card that matches the vehicle they are dropping off and a valid credit card.
- Reservations for loaner vehicles can not be held for more than 1 hour past your appointment time. In the event you are running late for your appointment, please contact us as failure to do so could impact your loaner reservation.
- Every attempt is made to place customers in BMW vehicles; however, this is often dependent on other customers returning loaners on a timely basis. In the event a BMW is not available, you may be placed in a Hertz vehicle to ensure your transportation needs are met without delay.
We appreciate your business very much and look forward to future servicing your vehicle at Momentum BMW on the Southwest Freeway.